Original Post: Cosplay.ph
Street Smart Cosplay Guidelines:
* Street Smart Cosplay event is open to all event attendees (Kids, Teens and Adults)
* Street Smart Cosplay event is an individual cosplay open category ( Anime, Manga, Comics, TV, Movie, Video games and Toys )
* Street Smart Cosplay event will be held on Saturday (February 23, 2011).
* REGISTRATION STARTS at 10:00AM up to 2:00 PM only. Cosplay CATWALK will start at 4:00pm
* Cosplay registration will be held during the event. Look for our registration booth for the contest at the front of MCTTIPO Office.
* Each cosplayer is required to submit a printed copy of the picture of the character that they’ll be cosplaying. Only printed pictures will be accepted.
* The Street Smart Cosplay is a general patronage event, we don’t allow cosplay models on stage acting some inappropriate presentation of their costume and character. Meaning no NUDITY, no Kissing, no sexual acting, we prohibit all of these presentations, and all organizers has the right to disqualify and remove the cosplay model off the stage.
* Costume props, weapons and effects should not be harmful to anyone. We don’t allow real life weapons like guns, knives, sword, katanas or anything that is sharp and bladed real life weapon. We allow only replicas and custom made props. Pyrotechnic props are also strictly prohibited at the event.
* The organizers are not responsible for damage and injury to the cosplay models, we allow the participants to have their own assistant during the cosplay contest and preparation, but we don’t allow the assistants catwalking on stage with the cosplay models. But we advise that all must be responsible in using their weapons props before, during and after the contest.
* A registered cosplay participant agrees to follow all rules of the contest and also allow the public, press and media the authority to take photos and videos of all participants. The organizers has the right to document the whole contest proper and its participants in photos and video to be used in advertising and promotions of future Toy con events.
* CRITERIA FOR JUDGING and AWARDS (Street Smart Cosplay judges’ decisions are final and can’t be appealed.)
- Craftsmanship – 40%
- Accuracy – 30%
- Stage Performance – 25%
- Audience Impact – 5%
Total = 100 %
- Over All Best Cosplayer
- Best Male Award
- Best Female Award